Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Welcome to the world little Jack - Newborn Photography

I was in Albury/Wodonga for the weekend, visiting family and friends and got the chance to take photos of a friends new little baby..

Little Jack has his work cut out for him, 3 older sisters to love and adore him, a Mum and Dad to cherish him and even a Golden retriever that is already protective enough of him to not be happy with me taking his photo!!

Rachael and I went to school with each other, so have known each other since we were about 10, she is one of my oldest and dearest friends, I wish I got to see her more often!

These are her beautiful children -

Biggest sister - Taylor


Middle sister - Hope


Baby sister - Ebony


And.... the newest addition (and the apple of his daddy's eye!) little Jack


I will do a post later with a few more of Jack, he has the most amazing head of hair.. and the funniest little facial expressions.. he wouldn't sleep for us, but had given mum and dad a full nights sleep the night before, so I am sure they are grateful for that :)

More to come later :)
xx
Lauren

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP