Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Weddings - Echuca Photography

This year I will be introducing one of my other photographic passions.... weddings! I love weddings, the sweet, sentimental, stunning, private, amazing challenge to capture a couples wedding day and give them images that will be treasured and loved for the rest of their lives. Its something that is super special to me.

So to introduce this to my portfolio, I am offering the opportunity to engaged couples to have an "In Love" session, Up to 2 hours location shoot, showcasing your relationship :)

If you know anyone that would love this opportunity, be willing to work on some awesome images and be planning a wedding in the next year, please send them here or make sure they contact me on 0439 447 010.

xx
Lauren

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP